In The Living Way Network, we believe that God’s love is most effectively shared through authentic relationships, and that community transformation happens as we share our lives with others, inviting them into relationships where the transforming power of Christ’s love can be experienced!
We do not hold your typical “Sunday Service.” We gather in homes, businesses, coffee shops, pubs, everywhere that life happens in communities all over the globe. Whether in the Osh Kosh, WI area, Espaniola, NM, Columbia, SC or right here in the Bartow/Gordon/Floyd County, GA area, you will always be welcome! Then for those close by, we gather at the Living Way Community Center in Adairsville, GA on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays of each month at 6:00PM for gatherings for all ages and then, Family Worship and Ministry at 7:00.
For more information, send a note to email@example.com or check out our FB page: Facebook.com/LivingWayNetwork
We can’t wait to see you!
Pastor Tina Spellman along with her husband and co-pastor Jon, have led Living Way for over 20 years! They have 3 beautiful daughters, Emily, Rachel, and Allie. They have been married for 25 incredible years. Jon and Tina have a passion for seeing missional leaders raised and empowered to see their communities transformed by the love of Jesus through authentic relationships. In addition to their pastorate, Tina serves as the GA/East Tenn Regional Superintendent for the Southeast District. Jon is a doctoral candidate for the Doctor of Ministry in Leadership with Global Perspectives from George Fox University and serves as he executive director for the Atlanta Church Planting Alliance. They also love a great cup of coffee, good music, and a stroll on the beach.
Along with Tina and Jon, Keith King also serves as co-pastor and network administrator. Keith & Stephanie have been married since 1996 and have two daughters, Kimberly and Ella. From 2006 – 2014, they have pastored the Livingroom Church, a house church network. In 2014 they merged their network with the Living Way Network. Keith also serves on the Southeast District Admin Team and works full-time for Gordon County Government.
Living Way Network is a multi-generational church family where we believe God’s love is most effectively shared through real relationships, and that community transformation happens as we share our lives with others, inviting them into relationships where the transforming power of Christ’s love can be experienced!
Matthew 9:9-13, Mathew 28:18-20
Cultivating followers of Jesus who live healthy lives emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
- The Word of God- The Word of God is our standard for living. It is the foundation of all that we are and all that we are becoming.
- The Holy Spirit- The Gifts and activity of the Holy Spirit are valid today and are an integral part of a believer’s life.
- People- People are more important than programs.
- Worship-True worship is a lifestyle not an event.
- Fun- Enjoy the journey!
- Relationships- Fostering real relationships that are built upon trust, accountability, and shared values.
- Individuality- Our uniqueness as individuals makes us stronger when we are united by mission.
- Adaptability- In an ever shifting culture, we will remain true to our mission and flexible in our methods.